- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. He should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Candidate Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from a good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Knowledge of VBA script
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Technical Written Test
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
Pancard and passport size photographs are mandatory to attend an interview.
Kindly carry 3 copies of the resume for the interview.
Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
Salary: INR 3,75,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate- (Technical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent