Spread the love
Position – Project Manager
- Leading the planning and implementation of FC projects and Build-outs in coordination with PMC (Project Management Consultant) and the vendors
- Monitoring regular work progress with reports towards meeting the project deliverables
- Monitoring project resource and manpower requirements and organizing weekly review meetings with follow up MoM (Minutes of Meeting) reports
- Keeping the project focus in line with detailed project plans
- Planning and scheduling project timelines in close coordination with the PMC and vendors
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools like MS Project and/or MS excel reports
- Providing overall direction and support to the project team
- Ensuring the project implementation is as per the requirements and GFC (Good For Construction) drawings
- Coordinating with the PMC for ensuring quality checks and maintaining overall quality assurance with necessary documentation through the PMC and vendor POCs
- Presenting reports defining project progress, discussions with vendors and PMCs for problem resolutions.
- Ensure participation of design team for incorporating any design changes needed in due course of execution of the project.
- Conducting snag identification activities with PMC QC engineers and preparing plans for timely handover of the project on time.
- Recording and initiating of project design changes and techno commercial implications with the design team, for evaluation and effective decision making.
- Basic Qualification: The candidate must hold the highest qualification of any of the following-
- B.Tech/B.E. Electrical 2. B.Arch. 3. Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical
- Work Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 years of experience for Engineering qualification and at least 10 years of experience for Diploma qualification in working as a project execution and planning engineer. Additional exposure to warehouse systems will be given weightage. The major work will involve planning and execution of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) systems including fire systems and other utilities.
Spread the love