Spread the love
Position – Mechanical Design Engineer – Data Centers
- The Data Center Global Services (DCGS) team in Amazon Data Services India Private Limited is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive Data Center Engineer to drive design, construction and implementation of enterprise data centers, which meet strict quality and performance levels across the globe.
- As one of our Data Center Engineers, you will work directly with our Design Engineering, Construction, Operations, and Commissioning teams at the Data Centers within your assigned region. You will be the engineering representative on behalf of the Data Center Engineering Team responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands the best practices for service-oriented product delivery and has extensive experience within the arena of data center delivery.
- As the Data Center Project Engineer, you will assist in data center site planning, development and delivery of data center environments regionally, which maintain the highest performance standards and utilize innovation to reduce budgets and increase efficiency. Data Center Engineer must have experience in evaluation of different system and development of new system. Experience in troubleshooting, operation and preventative maintenance of mission-critical facilities, associated MEP components is preferable.
- Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The DCGS business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus.
- Minimum 5 years of mission-critical design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- In-depth understanding of critical data center mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience reading and interpreting design, equipment and construction specifications and drawings.
- Possess leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Be a motivated, highly dependable individual.
- Ability to research new designs, technologies, and construction methods of data center equipment and facilities.
- Ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to reduce costs with no impact on quality and reliability.
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, maintain high-quality standards.
- The ability to perform complex business case analysis to justify technical decisions and present the justification to management in a high-level review.
- Must be fluent (read/write/speak) in English. Any other language is an advantage.
Spread the love