Spread the love
Position – Facilities Manager
- Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance (Reliability, Performance, Cost, etc.)
- Responsible for equipment maintenance (Trolleys, Conveyors, work stations, Labeling Machines, PLC control systems, electrical systems etc.) leading a team of 3rd party technicians
- Develop and apply Preventive Maintenance Routines on equipment.
- Develop and implement vendor AMCs with appropriate service levels for equipment
- Follow up required material purchasing with the Procurement Team
- Develop and implement a spare part identification and maintaining stock levels
- Provide feedback and analysis on equipment performance and availability
- Manage day to day issues on equipment with the Operations teams, defining Priorities with Operation, and organize the work with his team
- Responsible to manage a team of Maintenance technicians and 3rd party facilities service provider. Define goals, priorities, organized staff planning, staff training to ensure service levels.
- Responsible to keep people working in a safe environment, applying the Amazon Safety Policy and working with the Safety team to improve safety on site.
- Responsible for building housekeeping to keep the site within 5S standards
- Support the Engineering team for installation of new equipment
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with Strong experience managing qualified technicians and 3rd party service providers in facilities management
- Familiarity with technical aspects of mechanical, electrical, civil, and control systems maintenance
Spread the love