Spread the love
Position – Associate – Engineer
Company – Altran
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Accountable for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient tooling design solution with highest performance for Manufacturing & Production of wind turbine components/assembly.
- Accountable for understanding, clarifying and reviewing tooling design specification, design verification & validation, design risk associated in manufacturing value chain.
- Responsible to drive projects with complete ownership, perform technical & embrace challenges.
- Drive process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, regular workshops, SOA, etc.
- Deliver the technical solution within quality, time and cost targets of the project.
- In-depth knowledge in Structural Mechanics is essential.
- Experience in 3D-Modeling and 2D-drafting, preferably using CREO/ PDMLink and project execution through SAP/ECM systems.
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics.
- Work experience in GD&T.
- Work Experience or Exposure to lifting tools and structures in an Assembly factory.
- Knowledge on FEA (Preferably ANSYS/Pro-Mechanica).
- Knowledge of design for manufacturing and preferably insight into wind turbines, e.g. welding processes and material properties.
- Exposure or Experience with International engineering standards like ASME/EN/ISO etc.
- Exposure to CE marking/DFMEA/Risk Assessment etc. needed for Product Development.
- Knowledge of Wind turbines & Heavy-lifting / Transportation equipment.
- Experience (In Month) : 24
- Qualification: Bachelor / Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or allied fields
Spread the love