Position – Project Trainee – CAE
- The Project Trainee will assist the engineering staff & customers with Projects, technical-support, trainings & development as well as technical content generation for the CAE tools that the group is involved in.
- Post-Graduate/Graduate (Mechanical/Automotive Engg.) with 0-1 year experience in CAE/CFD/CAD domain.
- Strong Engineering background & understanding of CAE tools.
- Students/Candidates who have worked on CAE projects will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience & understanding of CAE Meshing & Analysis tools like Hyperworks, Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent will be preferred.
- Candidates having knowledge of any programming language Python etc will be preferred.
- Good communication, presentation & inter-personal skills.
- Open to travel & work at client location throughout India.
- Willing to join on a contract role for one year at-least.
Personality Traits Desired
- Good Communication & presentation Skills;
- Objection/Query Handling
Qualifications Required – M.E/B.E
About the company
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data intelligence. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com .