Position – Student Intern-HyperWorks Customer Support
Company – Altair Engineering
Exp. – 0 – 1 year
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trainee will learn Altair suite of softwares such as HyperMesh, HyperView, SimSolid, Inspire, OptiStruct
- Develop Training material (videos and tutorials) to share the learning from the above point.
- Pre-processing, geometry clean up, meshing, setting up the boundary conditions and post processing. End to End simulation responsibility.
- Assist on providing customer support.
- Free to explore own initiatives and ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, with highest demonstrable English proficiency.
- Keen to gain experience in CAE, with preferably Domain expertise in either Automotive/Aerospace/Heavy Ind/Consumer Durable.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of technical users and management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Aptitude for solving engineering problems
- Energetic; driven to succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills
Altair ProductDesign is staffed by an integrated team of 800+ people from over 45 offices worldwide. Together, we break the boundaries of engineering and design. What We DoFrom concept to execution, or at any stage of your product lifecycle let Altair ProductDesign offer our expertise. Product Development? Design and analysis support from the component level up to complete product engineering at any stage of the lifecycle. Industrial Design?End-to-end product development, strategy and design services, all under one roof. Workflow Automation? Increasing engineering efficiency by creating customizable process flows that automate CAE tasks. Staffing Services? Supplying engineering and IT resources onsite and offsite at all skill levels.