Spread the love
Position – TENDER LEADER
Exp. – 5 to 6 Years
- Hierarchical & Operational: Head of Tendering, India
- Develop good communications and intimacy with Customer to highlight our reference solutions, identify implications of meeting customer requirements and alternative solutions.
- Understand and manage Tender environment with support from Customer Director and Business Developer.
- Issue Top-level Requirement Capture.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
- Lead and organize the tender and contract documentation in the role of tender leader
- Manage the preparation activities, focus on customer evaluation criteria
- Prepare tender gate reviews/ milestones using standard framework
- Ensure timely validation of the offer
- Develop a network with relevant stakeholders in the market
- Promote the Alstom Company and its products to the Indian Customers in the interest of both parties
- Develop a strong network within Alstom’s Product Platforms
- Perform Market & Customer analysis
- Participate and provide inputs to Strategy review, Customer Needs Reviews, Tender Dashboard Country Business Reviews, etc.
- Drive the negotiation phase with the customer in close cooperation with the Sales Director/Customer Director and/or prospect until contract signature.
- Update the Wall. C database (CRM tool) in accordance with internal processes
Required Candidate profile
BE / BTECH (Electronics /Electrical/Mechanical)
Company Profile – Alstom Transport India Ltd.
Spread the love