ALSTOM is Hiring | System Engineer |
Position – System Engineer (HVAC)
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- (RSAD), Technical Purchase Specification (TPS), Interface Control Document (ICD).
- Ensuring coordination between TSS/PU/Metier on interfaces, performances, technical issues resolution during detailed design phase.
- Support sourcing, suppliers, PUs, S&A Engineers, Train design engineers, ILS engineers, RAMS engineers, and validation engineers at different stages of DFQ cycle.
- Review of supplier documentation, prepare customer deliverables as per the project plan, support and witness FAI, type tests.
- Control of changes after design freeze and perform impact analysis.
- Defining and performing Train verification and validation strategy in close collaboration with all Engineering metiers, Certification & Validation teams ,TSS Team and Participating Units.
- Performing train system FMECA in coordination with RAMS team.
- Support technical issues during train revenue service. From investigation to problem closure
- Support to prepare and update Engineering risks/mitigation plan, Change order process and QCD optimisation
- Prepare/review/support verification and validation activities relevant to the system (e.g. preparation of test procedures, conduct and/or support of tests, FAI etc.)
- Responsible for testing and validation of HVAC systems and leading and approval from Engineering.
- Support the transition to production.
- Providing Return on Experience (REX) to be implemented for future projects.
- Mechanical Engineer with more than 2 years in HVAC Engineering preferably in Railways or Automobile.
- Familiarity with Train system knowledge and Hands-on experience in design, development & validation of HVAC system for Railways
- Good understanding of the V-model System Engineer Process
- Knowledge of Rational DOORS software, an asset.
- Good written and spoken communication skills (in English).
- Able to work in an international & multicultural environment.
- Ready to travel locally and internationally based on project requirement.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.