ALSTOM is hiring | Manufacturing Engineering Engineer |
Position – Manufacturing Engineering Engineer
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Key Performance Indicators –
- Manage the Process & Manufacturing Engineering during the product development phase.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of project meeting industrialization requirements along with QCD objective.
- Leading the PME function as a main contact for industrialization to all other functions within the project.
- Lead for Managing change management for serialized production.
- Supporting FAR, FMR, and SMR Gate review clearance during the project.
- Special process expertise in crimping and torquing.
Key Responsibilities –
- Leading the prototype and participating in the validation of the prototype.
- Planning for Tooling and any specific manufacturing facility for Project.
- Layout designing as per project requirements along with the right capacities and manufacturing infrastructure.
- Build IMFU and EMFU with a timeline for implementation.
- Preparing MBOM in SAP based on EBOM input. – defining each station-wise material plan.
- Monitor the process cycle times v/s takt time. – Understanding of cycle time study.
- Managing the right process documentation with good quality for Industrialization activity.
- Provide due feedback to Engineering based on the Pre-Serial Manufacturing and ensure the changes are implemented in the design.
- Leading the effective Change management process on site for the given project along with retro fitment activity.
- Ensure the availability of the right tools with EHS compliance.
Technical Experience –
- Strong IT skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project)
- Fluent in Electrical and Mechanical Drawings Reading.
- Developing Manufacturing work instruction, SPL, and Line balancing.
- Knowledge of Jigs and Fixture Design/Manufacturing
- Good Understanding of Lean methodology and Six Sigma tools
- Hands-on experience in working SAP for BOM, Routing, Configurations, etc.
- Knowledge of CAD and PLM tools is and additional advantage
- Expertise in Process FMEA, 8D, 7 QC tools
Behavioral Competencies –
- Team player who can communicate and challenge with all levels of the organization.
- Should be self-motivated with Sound leadership and communication skills
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Type: Experienced
Job Segment: Facilities, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Change Management, ERP, Operations, Management, Technology