Position – Installation Engineer – Mechanical
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
NETWORK & LINKS:
Field Operation Installation team
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Prepare and execute Installation engineering activities in support to one or several Bids / Projects
- Support the Domain Team Leader
- Produce the mechanical drawing and the 3D presentation;
- Produce cabling list and test protocol;
- Ensure the respect of all the mechanical design constraints of each solution;
- Perform survey on site (inside the train) and define the technical solution for the Mechanical part;
- Report any failure of the Mechanical solution during the train fitment in order to address the change in short term period;
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- B.E/B.Tech Engineering Graduate
- Time Management Skills
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- 4+ years of Experience in Mechanical Design
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language
- Knowledge of E3s is an asset.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.