Position – FEA Engineers
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Job
To have competencies/skills in AT-Hyd team to support on Bids, tenders and future projects execution
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Is accountable for the Delivery of Secondary structures FEA calculations
- Deploys and applies on project Train Design development procedures.
- Monitors, controls and consolidates his work package. As such:
- Organizes and leads his work package reviews for the project he/she is in charge,
- Manages Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan,
- Reports his targets to Train Design Engineer/Domain Leader (QCD consolidation and risks).
- Performs and delivers structural analysis, with respect of QCD commitments.
- Defines, in pre-Engineering phase, with the Train Integration Engineer, the necessary structural calculations to be performed during project execution.
- Prepares the 3D model for simulations, and executes it following standard metier processes.
- Performs simulation results analysis, and proposes optimization solutions.
- Acts as a key user in the structure network: contributes to the definition and sustaining of structure simulation methodologies and tools.
- Supports Train Design Engineer in establishing Certification & Validation Plans.
- Participates to relevant Design / Verification reviews.
- 5 to 12 Years of Experience with BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
- Good Knowledge in Proof &Fatigue calculation of Secondary structures Mountings.
- Good Knowledge in Bolt calculations, Crash worthiness and compression load calculations.
- BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
A global leader in the transportation sector, in the digital age
Leading the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, Alstom develops and markets integrated systems that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom offers a complete range of equipment and services, from high-speed trains, metros, trams and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.