Position – Mechanical Engineer CTO Modules
Company – Alfa Laval
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We are passionate about what we do and if you are too, come join us as a Mechanical Engineer CTO Modules and stay for the challenge!!
Alfa Laval India is looking for a Mechanical Engineer CTO Modules to be based out of Pune location. This position is being created to carry out to engineer products and solutions for assigned CTO product with their maintenance and CTO projects in High-Speed Separator applications with medium to high complexity.
CTO=Configure to Order ready with zero engineering.
About the company:
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every single day.
About the Job:
The scope of the role to include below responsibilities:
- Execute Domestic and Export CTO Projects, involving the following activities.
- Basic and medium Engineering like preparation and checking of Process Flow Diagram, P&ID, etc.
- Preparation and checking of detail Engineering like, 3-D Layout, making Mechanical manufacturing drawings and Data Sheets, selection of components and making Bill of Material.
- Select and design products and solutions based on CTO Project requirements and applicable standards and codes.
- Review or check the designs, manufacturing drawings or documents prepared.
- Provide inputs like Functional Descriptions (Functional Design Specifications) and process inputs for selection of instruments, etc. to Automation Team and have a close coordination to develop the Software of the modules.
- Close coordination and communication with AMM Factories and suppliers to build a module.
- Participate in internal and external CTO project meetings.
- Be part of the coordination and communication with CTO teams and Mechanical discipline owner.
- Be part of the Factory Acceptance Testing in coordination with Electrical-Automation Engineer at AMM Factory.
- Travel to sites as and when required and for major design reviews and for Prototype and zero series start up and testing and be part if needed in Commissioning and Troubleshooting.
- Following Promal Project Management and be important part of the CTO design team.
- Deliver input to improve current technical solutions and / or develop new solutions to ensure our competitive advantage.
- Execute the entire task / project as defined in the task / work request with support from other cross functional teams within the organization as per quality & within time frame.
- Co-ordinate inter-department for smooth execution of project.
- Implementing and following Quality Management System for ISO 9001.
What you can be?
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in similar application
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical is a must
- Piping Engineering knowledge (preferred)
- Basic Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automation knowledge (preferred)
- CADISON/ Inventor/ AutoCAD Mechanical knowledge even AutoCad Plant 3D (preferred)
Who you are?
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Capable of design P & ID for HSS Modules.
- Capable of Mechanical design (2D and 3D) and manufacturing/welding drawings
- Layouts for Highspeed Separator skids.
- Can make specifications, selection and assist Purchase Department in Ordering the components of the
What we offer as an employer:
We are offering an interesting and challenging opportunity in a global, open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.
Alfa Laval is an excellent place to build a global network and grow in your career.
Your contribution will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success, you will be learning new things everyday .
If you consider yourself qualified for the position and think you can make difference to our success and are interested in applying, please send your curriculum vitae not later than 15 August 2021.
About The Company
With the purpose of accelerating success for our customer, people and planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 3700 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.