Position – System Installation Engineer – Landing Gear
Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture and Integration activities. Within the PDI framework, for Landing Gear Carry out landing gear installation design modifications and investigations in support of the landing gear and associated equipment installations for in-service and Final Assembly Line (FAL). Equipment installations include wheels, brakes, brake manifolds, hubcaps, brake cooling fans, lights, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience in System installation and configuration management.
- The jobholder will be responsible for creating/updating interface definition between landing gears and airframe, and landing gears and equipment.
- Creating/updating installation DFM(Design For Manufacturing), including installation of landing gears into the airframe, and installation of equipment onto the landing gears, in accordance with mod requirements. Installation DFM includes drawings, design instructions, frontier definition, ground line geometry, etc.
- Conducting clearance studies to demonstrate adequate clearance between landing gears, dressings and equipment within the airframe.
- Answering Works Query Notes (eWQN’s) & Installation Concessions.
- Support to answering equipment concessions
- May need to interface with customers and stakeholders during execution of tasks, eg. FAL, LG structures engineers, LG equipment engineers, chief engineers, configuration managers, etc….
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
With a forward-looking strategy based on cutting-edge technologies, digital and scientific excellence, we aim for a better-connected, safer, and more prosperous world.
Website – https://www.airbus.com/
Contact Person – Ritika