Position – Mechanical Instructor
Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 5 to 10 years
Maintenance Training Department in Airbus India is looking for a Mechanical Stream Instructor for type training activities. The job scope and skills required are detailed below.
Job scope (Tasks & accountabilities):
- Will report to the Training Manager
- Will have to acquire the knowledge and competence to deliver his/her duties as a Mechanical Instructor
- Should be ready to teach the allotted ATA Chapters in the classroom environment and on the real aircraft as required by the organization
- Should maintain strict confidentiality and standards of an Instructor / Examiner / Invigilator
- Should be willing to travel globally as and when required
- Should respect the Intellectual proprietary rights of the organization
- Should comply with the regulatory requirements within his/her scope
Required Domain Expertise (Qualification/skills):
- An Aeronautical or Mechanical engineering degree With Aircraft Maintenance Experience.
- Hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s license endorsed with the type rating relevant to the type course being taught – at least any one aircraft type (A320 fam or A330) (or)
- Have evidence of previous employment as an Aeronautical Type Training Instructor in an approved organization.
- Should be proficient in Common Office applications.
- Ability to work independently & in a team in a transnational environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral, writing & presentation)
About the Company
Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites, and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale. With a forward-looking strategy based on cutting-edge technologies, digital and scientific excellence, we aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world
Website – https://www.airbus.com/
Contact Person – Ella Singh