Position – Mechanical Engineering Discipline Lead IV
Company – AECOM
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Full Job Description
- Recognized expert in technical leadership within their domain or specialty area, serving as the primary technical leader for their business area.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs and applications to ensure AECOM remains a leader in emerging technologies, delivery methods, funding mechanisms, geopolitical issues, and/or other industry drivers.
- Uses creativity, foresight and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented technical problems.
- Provides technical expertise to region business line, market sector and business development teams, suggesting approaches and differentiators where applicable.
- Provides visible industry and technical leadership within and outside of AECOM.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.