Position – Asst Manager/ Dy. Manager – Engineering Planning and Development
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd
Exp. – 6 to 10 years
- Provide engineering solutions and executing assigned projects for continual improvement in process quality and efficiency to achieve process excellence and perform project management tasks for capital-intensive projects to increase plant production capacity.
- Ensure plant infrastructural designs as per the latest industrial standard with technological inputs.
- Reviewing options and developing project definitions through feasibility analysis for strategic projects.
- Prepare necessary documents and provide necessary inputs to perform the task of Liaisoning with Factory Inspector / Govt.
- Authorities for obtaining approvals for implementing various projects-CAPEX Planning.
- Preparation & submission of CAPEX proposals
- CAPEX performance monitoring
- CAPEX implementation
- Safety Management
- ISO and OHSAS System
B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical or Civil.
About the Company
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (ABMCPL) is the Aditya Birla Group’s decision-making body and provides strategic direction and vision to all its Group Companies. The Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It operates in 40 countries with more than 120,000 employees worldwide, belonging to 42 nationalities.