Spread the love
Position – Front Line Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Orissa, West Bengal, IN
- Plan, Organize and review daily maintenance activities in the concerned areas so that the schedules are followed strictly and quality & timely completion is ensured.
- Check preventive maintenance, shutdown and predictive maintenance systems for abnormalities and take corrective action for elimination
- Check breakdown failures, shutdown losses, maintenance expenditure, repair time, manpower cost, overtime every month and identify activities for improvement
- Coordinate with purchase, stores & P&A to organize necessary resources like material & manpower for uninterrupted & timely completion of maintenance jobs
- Compare maintenance expenses on monthly basis and compare actual expenses against budget and take action to reduce variants
- Suggest and implement measures in design modification for cost reduction
- Manage the inventory at an optimized level to minimize the working capital while ensuring the plant requirements and risks are addressed
- Verify contractor bills for accuracy and certification of quality
- Interact with vendors, contractors, OEM suppliers for technical discussions to freeze technical specification & scope of supply for procurement at optimum cost
- Monitor quality systems in the section for improving performance as per quality and environmental standards.
- Implement IMS 9001, 14001, 50001, SA 8000, OHSAS 18001 & WCM practices & other systems in the Section
- Ensure implementation & adherence of safety system & procedures to meet statutory requirement so as to maintain safe & accident free work place.
- Other Degree, Bachelor Of Engineering, Bachelor Of Technology
Minimum Experience Level:
- 4-8 Years
- Senior Officer
Spread the love