Position – Executive Maintenance
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Punjab, IN
- Capture all relevant data pertaining to plant electrical maintenance such as electricity consumption/diesel consumption for gensets, power factor etc. for analysis at higher level
- Ensure batching plant maintenance through timely calibration
- Maintain electrical equipments, periodically review their availability and ensure un-interrupted power supply/gensets
- Design and implement periodic preventive maintenance for plants and machinery and ensure vendors follow the mandatory safety guidelines
- Ensure maintenance cost is in line with the budget
- Maintain records of each mechanical equipment for maintenance history
- Prepare planning and budgeting for electrical maintenance process
- Track the life cycle of each of the spare parts
- Ensure the maintenance of the machineries/instruments in the plant(s) allocated
- Perform daily checks for optimal utilization of the batching plant and machinery
Minimum Experience Level:
- 2-5 Years
- Assistant General Manager
- The Aditya Birla Group and its member companies do not demand or accept money from Job Applicant(s).
- Any job offer made against a Service Charge OR Security Deposit OR Processing fees OR Background Verification expenses OR any other term, whether Refundable OR Non-Refundable, should be considered fake.
- An authentic job offer mail from us will have our domain name, e.g. @adityabirla.com. Please be aware of Fraudsters using fake URLs to mask themselves as from reputed Organizations. Hence, always check & verify the email ID.
- Any mail, offering a job, interview date and asking personal details should be dealt with caution, especially if copied to e-mail IDs ending with Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Live domain.
- ln case of Job Applicant(s) is offered a job against a payment in any form; or has accepted employment from fraudulent persons, Aditya Birla Group and its member companies will NOT be held liable and responsible for any consequences thereof.
- Please be vigilant of such offers, notify us here and may also lodge a complaint with the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- We reserve our rights to initiate any appropriate action as we deem fit.