Spread the love
Position – SMT Engineer
Adecco India Private Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Salary – ₹2,25,000 to 6,00,000 P.A.
- Implementengineering specifications ,Responsible for establishing and improving manufacturingprocesscost and provides shop feedback to capture lessons learnt for existing and future designs.
- Creates, implements, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics on manufacturingprocesscapability and product quality.
- Provides technical support toEngineering and Purchasing groups when parts are designed and sourced.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement ofprocesses using Lean concepts & Six Sigma tools, such as: standardized work instructions, line balancing, layout optimization, Value Stream Mapping, VA/VE, Kaizen/5S workouts, pullprocesses, TPM , Lead Cost-Out, PPAP.Processflow diagrams, Procedures, work instructions, and visual aids, PFMEA, IQ, OQ.
- Collection of measurements and test data, performingengineering or statistical analysis.
- Work with cross-functional teams in implementation of new
- product development,processchanges/ECO. Provide technical support to Maintenance and Productionin reducing equipment/processdowntime and quality issues
- Support metrics development for evaluating department, effectiveness; monitor and improve performance
- Continuously improve the reliability of the facilities and equipment including energy and operating cost reductions
- Conduct detailedprocessdesign work, including layouts, tooling, fixturing, gauging, programming, and documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” in the interest to create a successful collaboration with the team.
Education – Bachelor’s in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electronics/electrical engineering or equivalent combination of higher degree and experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in the EMS environment. Six Sigma and/or Lean certification. A significant background is required in a technical assignment in a manufacturing environment – including machine shop, industrial assembly plant, or other engineered products manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint skills. AutoCAD and SolidWorks a plus
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and efficient, Strong decision making ability and able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- A team-player and must have aptitude working in different cultures.
- Valid B1/B2 Visa a plus.
Spread the love