Position – PROCURE TO PAY PROCESSING-INVOICE PROCESSING
Exp. – 1 to 3 Years
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and help us in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Procure to Pay Processing team which is responsible for accounting of goods and services through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving which denotes order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
- You will be responsible for Invoice Processing where in you require skills such as save/post invoice in ERP, verify WHT, any VAT/WHT discrepancy, get it addressed and resolved with tax team. Post the invoices for payment, PO Process, Non – PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
- Good to have skills: Adaptabile and flexibile
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through pre cedent and referral to general guidelines. Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor. Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact own work. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Education- B.E/B.techDiploma – Mechanical
Company Profile – Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.