Position – SAP PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE & SERVICE
Exp. – 3 to 7 Years
Location – Pune
Key Responsibilities: responsible for carrying out the functional configuration and customization in SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service PdMSbMapping client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications if required to achieve clients needs Facilitate requirements gathering workshops or discussions and access, challenge, and document the business requirements Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements
Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree or it’s equivalent in Electronics, Mechanical, Engineering
Positions – TRANSACTION PROCESSING ANALYST
Exp. – 2 to 4 Years
Location – Mumbai
- To maintain quality and service standards of the Warranty Claims processing team in support of the contracted Service Level Agreement.
- Operational Responsibilities
Implement practices to improve operational efficiencies
Investigate warranty claims, facilitate recovery, and assign appropriate responsibilities.
- Conduct and review monthly reporting Running queries
- Verification and analysis of warranty claims based on available external resources i(e.g. Assist, parts catalogs, sales information)
Positions – PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT-E- PROCUREMENT
Exp. – 1 – 3 Years
Location – Gurgaon
- You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
- You will be working as a part of the Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results..
Good to have skills: Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor. Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact own work. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
Position – PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT-E- PROCUREMENT
Exp. – 3 to 5 Years
Location – Gurgaon
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
Position – DATA VISUALIZATION-DATA VISUALIZATION – TABLEAU
Exp. – 5 to 7 Years
Location – Noida
- You will be aligned with our Data Analytics vertical and help us with your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using Data management and visualization tools and techniques.
- You will be working as a part of the Data Visualization team which is primarily accountable for using visualization tools by creating dashboards and building visualizations layer.
- You will be responsible for Data Visualization – Tableau wherein you will be working on Data Visualization that requires you to provide business intelligence solutions and drive insight discovery with the data visualization app Qlik Sense. With Qlik Sense, you can easily create flexible, interactive visualizations and make meaning.
Position – QUERY MANAGEMENT (NON-TECHNICAL)
Exp. – 3 – 5 Years
Location – Gurgaon
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing customer escalations and complaints of dissatisfied customers. You will be giving the best resolutions and closing the fault and complaints with customers’ permission.
- You will be working as a part of the Query Management (Non-Technical) team which is accountable for the Inbound /Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support with regard to products.
- You will be responsible for Customer service (Non-Technical) wherein you will be managing incoming calls/chats/emails and customer service inquiries. Handling calls/ chats/ emails and fulfilling the customer s requirements. Build sustainable relationships and trust with the customer through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Manage large amounts of incoming calls/chats/emails.
Company Profile – Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.