Position – Quality Engineer
Company – ABB
Location – Faridabad, Haryana
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Motors and Generators is a global technology leader in reliable high efficiency Motors and Generators. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
This is a Quality Engineer role, reporting to the Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager located in Faridabad. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality systems to support internal and external quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality systems (including quality plans and quality control plans).
- Providing consulting with internal stakeholders.
- Defining processes and procedures in accordance with standard requirements and ABB Group procedures, directives and policies on quality.
- Performing periodic audits to check the compliance of activities with requirements, procedures and directives.
- Preparing non-conformity reports and investigating their resolution.
- Participating in supplier certification and periodic evaluations.
- Performing evaluation visits to critical suppliers in qualification stage.
- Collecting and maintaining data on key performance indicators.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BE/ B Tech in Mechanical engineering .
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in quality function of Rotating Machines.
- Must have knowledge of Lean Six sigma.
- Knowledge in Kaizen, 5S and standard work.
- Experience in SAP QM module.
More about ABB
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply.
ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning