Position – Project Engineer
Company – ABB
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Project Engineer and will be part of the Electrification business for the Smart Building division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Leader – NEMA Enclosed and will be responsible for utilizing design skills to aid in problem-solving, participating in root cause analysis, establishing corrective actions while evaluating product improvements, cost reduction activities, and qualifying materials from new sources. Working is in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Demonstrating technical proficiency in mechanical design while doing root cause analysis, executing corrective actions and quick-turn design projects
- Proficiently creating and maintaining robust designs and documentation thru the use of CREO and Windchill
- Using sound engineering logic and available data to identify and communicate changes required or design risk
- Maintaining awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifying and understanding technical drivers for R&D projects in your area
- Demonstrating the ability to build a relevant internal network to support ongoing activities
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ Year’s design experience using CREO with demonstrated success in design and documentation excellence
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute assigned work
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
More about the Company
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial, and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety, and security – enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite