Position – Procurement & Logistics Specialist
Company – ABB
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
This is a Procurement & Logistics Specialist role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) located in Bangalore. You will be responsible for supporting implementation, maintenance and compliance of Procurement & Logistics (PL) practice approved activities. You will be also responsible for executing assigned activities based on the standard procedures.
- Designing and implementing plans for local sourcing to reach the business targets. Supporting regional and global sourcing initiatives as required.
- Applying and implementing PL standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
- Creating and updating reports, as required, following the ABB standards.
- Appling standards on health, safety, environment and business ethics within operational work, contract management and negotiations.
- Executing effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from industrial companies.
- Automation or Electrical equipment knowledge.
- Required previous experience in automation projects.
- Required knowledge of supply chain management.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply.
ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning.
Reference Number – IN77178191_E1