Position – Engineer Planning and Fulfilment
Location – Faridabad, Haryana
- Assisting with production planning activities from order entry to customer delivery.
- Collecting the order forecast (revenues and products) from the sales team, and integrates data into the revenues forecast plan.
- Reviewing business performance versus budget and forecast and identifies potential problems.
- Proposing improvements to production planning processes and supporting systems.
- Updating the master production plan and the warehouse of any extraordinary changes in the level of manufacturing materials to ensure optimum inventory level is maintained.
- Defining the terms of product delivery and gives advice to sales.
- Managing the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) by updating the material and product codes in the Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Updating the production Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report and identifies risk areas
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5-7 experience in Manufacturing/Operations of Low Voltage Motors
- Must have knowledge of SAP-PP/MM,
- Must have a good hold on Production Planning.