Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety, and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing the impact on the environment.
This is an Installed Based Specialist role, reporting to the Divisional Sales Head in Business Area – Motion located in Faridabad. You will be responsible for collecting, registering & analyzing ABB & Non-ABB Drives Installed base in the respective geographical area as assigned.
- Responsible for using existing database tools to clean, re-validating & preparing an accurate installed base for each customer.
- Creating strategies to obtain data from different customers in a quick manner and in accordance with specified guidelines.
- Identifying and establishing contact with people and customers for ensuring the obtainment of data in a quiet manner.
- Performing data entry work to place collected data into the database, placing special emphasis on data integrity and accuracy.
- Assessing data to ensure that its confidentiality state and integrity are maintained throughout the time that it is in use.
- Updating any data and ensuring that it is properly punched into the system on a regular basis.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Freshers / minimum 2 years of experience in sales/marketing.
- 1 year fixed term contract.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated for extensive travel (70%).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply.
The company does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
For current open positions, you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to the detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning