Position – Documentation Engineer
- Analyzing the needs of the target audience.
- Preparing rough drafts of the publication for review with the project staff and/or customers.
- Producing or arranging for illustrations, charts, and photographs to be included in publications.
- Editing,standardizing,or revising material prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Obtaining and presenting specialized information within strict accuracy and format requirements.
- Understanding the product and process.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor degree in B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Mechanical / Electronic & communication or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical writing.
- Experience in XML, Frame maker, MS office, Adobe Suite, Snag IT & Version control tools.
- Experience in handling technical writing assignments related to similar industries.
- Must have audience analysis, style guide, good presentation skills.