Position – Service Engineer
- Managing service and marketing operations thereby achieving increased sales spare /maximizing profit in assigned division.
- Repairing and servicing all the machinery and equipment present in a company’s manufacturing unit.
- Executing of jobs with team of technicians, gear, staff’s and parts machine planning and monitoring in-house.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts through retrofit and developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms.
- Maintaining cordial relations with channel partners to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major accounts, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Monitoring post service activities like follow up with the customers, service reminders, warranty & post warranty issues and handling customer grievances for superior customer service.
- Providing technical service support to client and resolving their issues/ concerns.
- Preparing MIS / weekly report preparation, job planning, customer visits for attending complaints.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in BE /B.Tech in mechanical or mechatronics.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in sales of gearboxes, gear motors, bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics, plc, etc.
- Experience in products mainly used in heavy industries like food & beverage, cement, power, steel, and mines, etc.
- Sound knowledge about electromechanical products like plc, drives, and motors
- Sound Knowledge about hydraulics, pneumatics is essential.
- Knowledge of MS-word, excel, lotus notes, adobe photoshop, internet (Netscape, explorer, HTML), auto-cad.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.