Aarti Industries is Hiring | Operations Engineer |
Position – Mechanical Operations Engineer
Company – Aarti Industries
Location – Dahej, Gujarat, IN
Job title – Jr. Exe/ Executive
Span – Multiple plant/ division
Function – Mechanical – Operations
Job Family – Executive
Reporting to – Mechanical Operations Manager
Direct Reportees – Supervisors & Technicians
“Plan and monitor mechanical jobs in respective area to ensure mechanical assets give rated performance throughout their rated life.
Responsible for operation of mechanical assets & systems for maximizing operational performance.”
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Account for timely updation of all equipment/process related information for designated area.
- Responsible for health and performance of all mechanical equipment in the assigned plant/divisions.
- Monitor and reports maintenance expense for assigned plant/divisions.
- Responsible for work allocation and planning for reporting electricians and technicians of assigned plant/divisions.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving energy efficiency of high energy consuming equipment.
- Take daily line-walk into area of ownership and plan for corrections on identified deviations, communicated major deviation to the superiors.
- Responsible to prepare monthly MIS report for performance of the equipments.
- Energize and involve team to think and work towards the possibility of improvements in phases of work profile.
- Responsible for performing jobs as per permit system guidelines.
- Responsible for doing job safety analysis along with company and contract electrician/technician teams before every job.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring no mechanical change or new mechanical change happens outside the purview of MOC.
- Responsible for engineering design, selection and approval of new mechanical equipments for MOC projects.
- Responsible for timely execution of all mechanical jobs for MOC projects.
- Responsible for conducting safety review of mechanical equipment before startup after long shutdown or after changeover or after completion of MOC.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met pertaining to mechanical equipment to ensure world class plant conditions.
- Ensure reporting team is trained about all possible emergency scenario and equipped to handle it in safe manner.
- Participate in mock drills and share mock drill observation to reporting team.
- Responsible for inculcating “”safety first”” behaviour in reporting to ensure “”zero safety incidents””.
- Responsible for carrying out BBS rounds as per given matrix.
- 1-3 Years
- Diploma(Mechanical)/BE/B.Tech (Mechanical)
- Sap – PM / MM preferable