Position – Assistant Manager For Sales & Marketing Department
Company – Jindal Steel Power Limited
Location – Guwahati, Bhagalpur, Puri
Roles & responsibilities
- Provide inputs to annual business planning for the SBU by finalizing region-specific targets based on territory potential, projected NSR for the territories, product pricing & anticipated sales volumes, on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare operational plans (identify new geographies, new products/ industries, and new customers) to execute meet annual SBU targets.
- Finalize on production plan along with PPC by contributing inputs pertaining to product type, grade, and size through assessment of market intelligence.
- Handle escalations related to delay in customer payments and delays in order deliveries and identify mitigation measures
- In coordination with Head – Branding, identify and drive policies, branding, best practices, SOPS, process improvements for increasing size & variety of customer portfolio & schemes to drive sales efficiencies.
- Convince and persuade internal plant teams to process and fulfill rush orders, delayed orders for key customers
Knowledge & Experience Required
The typical role requires a professional experience of ~ 5 years in handling techno-commercial aspects of the steel industry
The role involves current & up-to-date knowledge of national steel industry trends, awareness of national market & competitor intelligence
About the Company
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation, and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.